In this section upcoming resources will be created to fill the void. Nothing exists especially in light of how I view the world of birth. As a consequence, I have needed to create these resources. Each resource is a reflection of a teaching I learned along my personal journey to reclaim Tāpuhitanga and Tāpuhi. Māori midwifery and Māori midwife, respectively.
Upcoming resources (paperback and ebook)
A series of books are currently underway to help my daughter with her hapū wānanga classes she shares with Māori and non-Māori in Brisbane, Australia. It is a set of 5 books plus 1 colouring book for tamariki to enjoy.
- Our First Mothers – Our connection with Te Ao Māori
- Te Ūkaipō – the importance of breastfeeding
- To sever the Iho with Pounamu or not? – Umbilical cord care in the first week of life
- Whenuaīkura ki a Whenua – Placental care and the significance of burial
- Iho – To bury the cord or not?
- For Anaira, my artiste – A colouring book for tamariki
They will be offered as a box set for hapū wānanga.
Please contact email@example.com if interested.